• Histology of the normal bladder.
• The lumen of the bladder (L) is on the left.
• Lining the bladder wall is the epithelium (Ep).
• The loose connective tissue beneath the epithelium
is the lamina propria (LP).
• The bladder musculature is labeled (Mus).
|General Gross Description|
•The student is referred to: Netter FH. Atlas of Human Anatomy. Novartis. 1990.
|General Micro Description|
•The student is referred to: Burkitt G et.al. Wheater^s basic histopathology, 3rd ed. New York: Churchill Livingstone, 1996.
•Atlas of Human Antomy. Netter FH. Novartis Publisher. 1996.
•Burkitt G et.al. Wheater^s basic histopathology, 3rd ed. New York: Churchill Livingstone, 1996.